Club Membership Fees
- Full playing Membership $455
- Secondary paying Membership $393 (already a full playing member at another golf club)
- Student Membership $200 (ages 19-21 inclusive)
- Member $90.00 (this is a non-playing membership)
- Junior $40 (ages 18 & under)
All memberships include use of our tennis court facilities for the individual member.
Our club welcomes new members! If you are interested in joining, please complete the nomination form HERE and email it through to [email protected]. Once received, a club officer will be in touch to finalise set up and payment of your membership.
Our member handbook is available for viewing here. This provides a brief overview on different membership types, regular tournaments and other useful Club information.
- 18 Holes/All day play $30
- 9 Holes $20
- Reciprocal Rights Club $20
- Playing with a RB Club Member $20
- Junior (age 18 or less) $5
- Cart Hire $30
- Club Hire $15
- 10 trip Green Fee Concession pack $200 (these make great presents!)
Mahunga, Masterton, Carterton, Castlepoint, Martinborough, Eketahuna and Kapiti are Reciprocal Rights clubs.
- Tennis court hire $10 for 1 hour.
Enquiries are welcome via our online form or phone 027 444 3174. If we are unable to answer, please leave your number and a message and we will give you a call back as soon as possible.